Thursday, August 11, 2005
Playing the Real game...
Du Nord has a list of MLS players supposedly going to face Real Madrid on August 23rd. The catch? Each MLS team can only be tapped up for a max of two players. That said, here's the team I'd pick under the same situation. Keep in mind that I want to win and that Real will be pissed if we don't bring the stars on this 24-man squad (each team gets two picked to be fair).

Coaches
--
Steve Nicol (edit: I swear I didn't know this before I posted this)
Bob Bradley (so I can see how the Metros'd do under Mo)

Starters
--
GK
Joe Cannon (COL)

DEF
Greg Vanney (FCD)
Samuel Caballero (CHF)
Frankie Hejduk (CLB)

MID
Youri Djorkaeff (MET)
Thiago (CHF)
Shalrie Joseph (NER)
Landon Donovan (LAG)
Amado Guevara (MET)

FOR
Eddie Johnson (FCD)
Taylor Twellman (NER)

Subs
--
GK
D.J. Countess (RSL)

DEF
Jimmy Conrad (KCW)
Eddie Pope (RSL)
Douglas Sequeira (CHV)
Chris Albright (LAG)

MID
Freduardo (DCU) (if he's healthy, if not, Christian Gomez)
Brad Davis (SJE)
Mark Chung (SJE)
Eric Vasquez (CLB)
Chris Klein (KCW)

FOR
Paco Palencia (CHV)
Jeff Cunningham (COL)
Jaime Moreno (DCU)

3 Comments:

Blogger brucio said...

fyi-
just so you know
i made that list up myself
there is nothing "mls official" about it
bruce (from du nord)

2:52 PM  
Blogger scaryice said...

Hey maradawga, what's your email? I have something to send to you. Mine is scaryice@gmail.com. If you don't want to post it here, send me something so I can reply to it.

10:14 PM  
Blogger maradawga said...

Hey scaryice, you have mail.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home