Friday, October 21, 2005
Busy and have to jot these down before the playoffs start ...
Here's how I see the playoffs breaking down.

Eastern Conference
==========

1) New England
4) MetroStars

I think the streaking Metros pull off a shock one-goal win over the Revs at Giants Stadium tomorrow and then manage to keep it a draw at the Big Razor.

2) D.C. United
3) Chicago Fire

These matches have been classics all year. I think the Fire jump out to an early lead, maybe even draw at home. The Black and Red though win in the return leg and advance.

2) D.C. United
4) MetroStars

I don't think the Metros have enough to down D.C. a second time but they'll be close. D.C. advances to the cup.

Western Conference
==========

1) San Jose Earthquakes
4) Los Angeles Galaxy

I think we find out how good San Jose really is and the Quakes are never really tested in either match. Quakes win. Dom's toasted. Sampson's fired. Donovan demands a trade to NoCal.

2) FC Dallas
3) Colorado Rapids

I'm inclined to pick the Hoops only because I still have this belief that the Rapids are shite and incapable of winning anything other than against Las Rayadas and the 'Pids Rocky Mountain Rivals. No real reason to go against that thought process. Hoops on.

1) San Jose Earthquakes
2) FC Dallas

Should be a good game but the Hoops are too decimated. Any Hooters in NoCal?

MLS Cup
==========

2) D.C. United
1) San Jose Earthquakes

In what I think will be a fantastic battle between De Rosario's Quakes and the team he think is the best team he's faced this year, I take the Quakes in what should be a thriller. Hope the stadium is full!

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Hey, drop me an email. thedcenters(at)gmail.com.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home