Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Calling Blogger knowledgeable folks...
I'm having a problem with my template that appears on the archive version (example here ») of my pages in IE. On the right side, only in IE, the Blogroll and previous posts, show up in all capital letters, with weird spacing and in bold.

On Firefox, it looks like it should.

Anyone know why this is happening? I checked the blogger help files and the only thing I found that would be of use didn't seem to work.

Also, I know Firefox is better than IE. You don't need to reinforce that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tie Granny Up said...

check the h2 headings

for some reason Firefox is probably recognizing the id of "sidebar-titles" while IE is just recognizing the h2 css.

it appears that the same problem displays in Opera as well. I'd either get rid of the h2 headings in the sidebar for those titles and define them as divs < div id="sidebar-title" > and define the sidebar-title css.

or just globally edit the h2 css to match what I'd need.

hope that this helps. :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home