Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Haven't disappeared ...
I haven't disappeared though work has lately made it feel that way. Combine it with a well-timed Thanksgiving holiday and it's been lack of updates for me.

To be truthful, since I don't have a seriously favorite team like D or Kali, I don't follow the day-to-day team actions as much as they do. Nor do I have as many thoughts on those matters.

I do care about Bob Bradley at Chivas USA and the Super Club on Made on MTV. More details on those tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

You give me too much credit.

I'm just too lazy to work, mostly.

10:41 AM  
Blogger D said...

I'm very curious to here what you have to say about Made (feat. MC Mo J!). I'll have a take on it too later today. It might just surprise you.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home