Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I'll see your bet and raise you 1000 ...
I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in D.C. and doing my pitch to get him to buy a ticket to one of the games once the schedule comes out.

He was perusing the the 2006 season ticket options and said something that I found very interesting.

Apparently, the season tickets he has for the Washington Wizards (NBA team) in section 402 (about halfway up the section --- I went to a game with him) are twice as much per ticket as the most expensive D.C. 18-game season ticket. Granted, there are 20 more games for a Wizards season ticket ... but his seats were way up there. And on the endline (er, baseline).

That just shocked me. I'm gonna keep working on him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous nico said...

I just got my 2006 Alabama football season ticket today. It was around the DC United VIP price. Only difference is that it's for eight games instead of 18 and I'm about a mile up in the upper deck around the 10-yard line.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home