Friday, January 13, 2006
Well, finally some good news ...
It appears the Toronto FC investment group is in New York at the league offices today.

With construction set to start next week on a stadium, things are looking very good for Toronto to be announced soon *coughcoughnextweekcoughcough* as the official 13th league franchise.

Exciting, I do say.

Also, other news that I've heard: Houston will announce their team/logo after SuperDraft. It may not be the one everyone thinks it is because a certain mogul wasn't that fond of it. Apparently it will be the name that everyone is thinking. Shows what I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Good. Now will they have uniforms for the '36ers for the preseason?

10:39 AM  
Blogger maradawga said...

I saw that note yesterday (I forget who posted it) ... I'd say they have generic uniforms for the preseason but I don't have any information about it.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home