Friday, August 11, 2006
Some Good Stadium News
In the good stadium news department, it looks like K.C. is barreling towards a deal to keep them in K.C. (hat tip: DuNord). Mr. Checketts, if you're listening, please copy and paste that formula for acquiring a stadium into your own.

In other news, although I don't have my own Bob the Janitor, I have heard that the official announcement of the Red Bull Park groundbreaking (with new renderings that look very sweet) could be coming as early as today. (EDIT: Looks like it's official.)

Finally, some good stadium news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Fish said...

After this long haul, I really won't believe this is happening until the 19th. And may not even after that.

4:07 PM  
Blogger maradawga said...

I agree with that. I'm not sure I'll believe it until I see the first kickoff.

Or the first Guevara yellow card in the new stadium, whichever comes first.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home